- Tailwind is our CSS framework, and provides a theme-able suite of utilities that form the backbone of our CSS system.
- postcss is our CSS compiler
- This documentation is built with Docusaurus
All of the source files for the published design system packages live in subdirectories of packages.
Source files for this web site live in website/docs.
- Get Node.js version 14 or greater
- Clone this repository with git
npm installto install the dependencies
First, make sure that everything in your development environment is working by running:
npm run build
This should create
.css files in the
index.mjs in the
elements directories, and a static website in
public directory. Once you've confirmed that it's working, you can run one
or both of the following:
npm run developstarts the Docusaurus server, which includes some helpful reloading and debugging features
- We lint our CSS with stylelint.
- We lint shell (bash) scripts with shellcheck.